Saturday, October 18, 2014

Master Bath Remodel - HGTV Rate My Space

HGTV Rate My Space 

Master Bathroom Remodel


About 5 years ago I remodeled my Master Bathroom. It was an exciting experience! 
I was basically practicing on my own house. 

I had old builder grade features and not much storage space. I removed the garden tub and enlarged the shower. The entire bathroom was gutted, redesigned and everything was replaced. I added some furniture and a chandelier. Really! 

Just for fun, I uploaded photos to HGTV's Rate My Space and was thrilled when it quickly became one of the most viewed bathrooms and named one of the top ten most relevant remodels for 42 weeks running! 

Here is the link if you'd like a look. 


 http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Bathrooms/Master-Bathroom-Remodel/detail.esi?oid=9354317 

Susan





No comments:

Post a Comment