Monday, September 2, 2013

Welcome to my BLOG!

It begins. An attempt to blog. I must have something to say, right?  For starters...I love life, my life is full of all good things, and I am a thankful, happy, content person. God is so faithful and has blessed me with all kinds of wonderful blessings thru His direct love, my husband's love and three amazing young adult children.   

I am so blessed because I get to do the things I love all the time: Design, decorate, plan weddings, events and celebrations, take photos, meet friends for lunch, host parties, make memories and work hard and play hard. 

Over the summer of 2013, my favorite memories have been taking a long awaited two week family and friends New Smyrna beach vacation, planning and attending my brother's beautiful backyard wedding in Massachusetts, take a fantastic trip to spend a week with my best girlfriend in Colorado and by enjoying leisurely dinners and drinks on the patio and in the pool with my husband, Chris. This summer was filled with beach time, boat time, family time, friend time, travel and relaxation. 

The fall has been kicked off by doing LOTS of decorating for clients making them so happy with their homes! Life is good. 

So...here's to me recording my life not just in pictures on Instagram (susanbw) and on Facebook, but also with words. :-) Happy Labor Day and welcome to Fall 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Get inspired by celebrity homes, fabulous interiors, exotic travel, food and the best in lifestyle, Home Love Lifestyle has you covered.

    ReplyDelete